What Is the Campaign About?
This campaign educates customers on how they can run their applications on any cloud to support any initiative with Fortinet Adaptive Cloud Security. The Fortinet cloud portfolio helps safeguard apps and data in the cloud with a comprehensive security solution that reduces the complexity of managing multiple solutions and vendors with the Fortinet Security Fabric.
Why Should I Use This Campaign?
Worldwide end-user spending on public cloud services is forecast to grow 23.1% in 2021 to total $332.3 billion, up from $270 billion in 2020, according to the latest forecast from Gartner, Inc.
Use this campaign to grow your trusted relationship with customers by helping them define their strategy and roadmap. Fortinet is the simplest way to land and expand your footprint with your customers who are looking for security that monitors their mission-critical applications and data, across all clouds (hybrid and on-premises). Fortinet Adaptive Cloud Security is a perfect, easily deployed answer.
Who Is This Campaign For?
Business decision-makers: CISO, VP of IT Security, VP of Public Cloud
Technical buyers: Security Architects, Enterprise IT Architects, SOC Management, Cloud Architects, DevOps Team
Segments: Enterprises, mid-sized organizations, public sector, service providers
How To Build the Campaign
1. Decide if you want to promote a single asset or do a multitouch nurture campaign
• For a multitouch nurture campaign, we recommend sending each promotional email 2 weeks apart.
2. Select the asset(s) you want to promote in your campaign
3. Download the Adaptive Cloud Security Campaigns in a Box
• From the zip folder, use the co-brandable emails in the email package folders to promote the asset.
• Add your logo to the upper right corner of the HTML and update the CTA at the bottom with your landing page link to track the number of downloads.
• Build the right target list using the recommended personas and company size above.
How To Ensure Success
1. Get Sales trained-up on the solution
• NSE Education Pathway: Adaptive Cloud Security
2. Run an email campaign using the co-brandable email package
3. Close more deals
• Partner Sell Sheet: Prepare for sales calls with this 2-page at-a-glance that covers the market opportunity, target personas, business challenges, discovery questions, and overcoming objections.
• Customer Presentation: Use this presentation for customers and prospects.
To make an appointment, a call or a consultation with one of our experts or to get more information about our company, contact us here: Tel: 0832.970190 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
INNOVATION THROUGH INTEGRATION!